FREE Resources for You to
Achieve Greater Victory from Matt!
Matt Jones is committed to motivating individuals and organizations to overcome challenges and achieve greater victory. Matt believes that one of the most important things you can do professionally is to improve yourself personally.
Weekly Matt offers a Monday Victory Email Quote, Wednesday Victory Video, and a Friday Victory Blog. Below you will find more free resources you can use to achieve greater Victory. Please check back often as Matt strives to update regularly.
Stay Motivated with Matt throughout the WeekThree unique ways to stay connected with Matt as well as be motivated all week long. Just like you bathe daily, you must keep yourself motivated daily. Below are three ways you can stay motivated.
Matt's Monday Victory Email
Join Matt's Monday Victory Email to receive a motivational quote each Monday to start your week off right.
Matt's Wednesday Victory Video
Keep yourself motivated during the week by Matt's Wednesday Victory Video. Each Wednesday Matt shares a one to three-minute motivational video.
Matt's Friday Victory Blog
End your week and begin your weekend with Matt's Friday Victory Blog. Matt shares his unique points of view and motives you to greater victory.
Recommend Reading list
- As a Man Thinkin-James Allen
- Man's Search for Meaning-Dr. Viktor Frankl
- Handbook for Higher Conscious-Ken Keys Jr.
- How to Enjoy Your Life in Spite of It All-Ken Keys Jr.
- Infinite Possibilities-Mike Dooley
- Seven Spiritual Laws-Dr. Deepak Chopra
- Body For Life-Bill Phillips
- You Were Born Rich-Bob Proctor
- Awaken the Giant Within-Tony Robbins
- Master the Money Game-Tony Robbins
- E-Squared-Pam Grout
- The Master Key System-Charles Haanel
- Eat That Frog-Brian Tracy
- SMILE for No Good Reason-Dr. Lee Jampolsky
- The Science of Getting Rich-Wallace D. Wattles
- The Game of Life-Florence Scovel Shinn
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull-Richard Bach
- Success Principles-Jack Canfield
- You are a Badass-Jen Sincero
- The Fifth Discipline-Peter Senge
- Four Agreements-Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Power of Your Attitude-Stan Toler
- The Alchemist-Paulo Coelho
- I am so strong that nothing can disturb my peace of mind.
- I talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person I meet.
- I make all my friends feel that there is something in them.
- I look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
- I think only the best, I work only for the best, and I expect only the best.
- I am just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- I forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.
- I wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature I meet a smile.
- I give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
- I am too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- I think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but great deeds.
- I live in faith that the whole world is on my side so long as I am true to the best that is in me.