MEMORABLE AND MOTIVATING KEYNOTES
Matt’s keynotes are based of his inspiring life experiences of overcoming cancer three times when doctors did not think he would live, surviving a bone marrow transplant, relearning how to walk, and completing seven marathons on seven continents.
Using his experience of overcoming insurmountable odds, Matt incorporates psychology tools from the field of Positive Psychology to motivate individuals and organizations to achieve greater victory.
He uses stories, illustrations, and humor to educate audiences while keeping them engaged. Matt also tailors his talk to fit the needs, objectives, and goals of his audiences in a memorable and motivating way.
Watch Matt's Demo Videos
Motivation Keynote Topics
Life's A Marathon: How To Overcome Adversity And Achieve Greater Victory
How do you keep motivated when faced with adversity? This is an important question for leaders of successful organizations. What happens when change, burnout, or stress threatens continual growth? How do increase productivity through passion and perseverance?
In this talk, Matt provides solutions based on his experience of conquering cancer three times, surviving a bone marrow transplant, and completing seven marathons on seven continents.
Your Audience Will Learn:
- Three ways to overcome adversity
- The number one predictor of success
- How to thrive in the midst of change
- Psychology tools for immediate and lasting success
-Reed Pew CEO and President, American Academy of Professional Coders
SALES IS A MARATHON: HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED IN SALES
Success in sales, like a marathon, is an endurance event. In this motivating talk, Matt Jones shares how salespeople can persevere, thrive through adversity, and to stay motivated against all odds. A common response after hearing Matt’s talk is “if Matt can go through all he went through the rejection I face is nothing.”
This talk is ideal for sales groups, associations, and organizations looking to give their salespeople that extra edge that will allow them to outlast and outperform the competition and thrive in a challenging economy.
YOUR SALESPEOPLE WILL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- The one factor they need to stay motivated
- How to operate from the mindset of GRIT
- Strategies to keep their passion for sales
- How to stay engaged for maximum productivity
-Cory Stepanek, CLTC, Geneworth Financial
LEADERSHIP IS A MARATHON: HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED AS A LEADER
In a recent survey 75% of respondents said their company is chronically short of leadership talent (War of Talent). Being an effective leader like a marathon is an endurance event. Matt’s talk, “Leadership is a Marathon” provides principles that leaders can use to empower, energize, and inspire themselves in order to do the same for those they lead.
Matt uses his experience of running a marathon as a metaphor to share leadership strategies learned through personal experiences and graduate work in Transformational Leadership.
YOUR LEADERS WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- The four characteristics that REAL leaders practice
- How to have a greater influence and impact on those you lead
- Renewed passion for leading others
- The number quality of leadership
- Annie McClinton, VP Training and Development, Western National Group
HAPPINESS IS A MARATHON: HOW TO STAY HAPPY IN LIFE AND WORK
According to the latest research, the majority of people are unhappy at work. Matt Jones’ brand new talk, provides strategies that can be applied immediately and lead to lasting levels of happiness.
Your attendees will discover from Matt’s experiences and the field of Positive Psychology, how they can increase productivity and resilience, while lower levels of stress.
YOUR AUDIENCE WILL GAIN THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Discover how to reduce anxiety
- Learn how to increase resilience
- Experience revitalization through practicing happiness techniques
- Walk way with proven psychology tools to increase one’s happiness in life and at work